1. What song did you record for this record and why?
I recorded a song called "I Just Wanna Have Fun", I think that's the song title ;) why? Because kids are awesome. I was just thinking today how much more awesome than adults kids are and, how it is such a shame that we all change so much as we get older.
2. What's your favorite ice cream flavor?
I like Ben and Jerry's chocolate with peanut butter the best.
3. What did you want to be when you grew up?
At first, I wanted to be either a baseball player or a football player. that is, until I discovered music.
4. Do you have a funny childhood memory?
Once, when I was left alone for a few hours, I spread chocolate syrup all over the house. all up and down the stairs and all over the furniture. i did it so that, if a burglar tried to break into the house, we'd be able to follow their tracks to where they were hiding.
5. Did you ever get in big trouble for something?
I got blamed for a lot of things I didn't do. I went to a Catholic school and the nuns were very uptight and neurotic. They accused me of stealing this kids die and, when I refused to admit to stealing it, they whipped me with a ruler. not a very fond memory.
6. Who was your favorite teacher and what was he/she like?
I liked this algebra teacher I had named Mr. Speir. he was extremely awkward and goofy but he had a real sweetness. he was the archetypal math nerd. I found him to have great pathos and, more importantly,he was able to actually engage me and hold my attention.
7. What was your favorite song when you were a kid?
The first song i remember really connecting with was, "My Secret" by New Edition.